Mohit Gupta – Director & Principal Consultant
Professional Profile Summary
- A Chartered Accountant, a law graduate with extensive ITeS experience.
- Have a total of 27 years of work experience. 6 years as a Chartered Accountant, 21 years in IT/ITES industry.
- He has worked in leadership positions in IT / ITES setups, mostly client facing, encompassing financial transformation / analytics and process outsourcing. Other roles also were leadership roles only, including an entrepreneurial stint of 5 years.
- He is a Certified Master Black Belt in Six Sigma. Successfully led Black belt projects both as an MBB and as a champion for the last 10 years and made perceptible contributions to process re-engineering, financial transformation and analytics.
- He won a national award for his quality delivery in 2012 from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, delivering a signed off benefit of $10 million on a revenue base of $85 million to his organization and its clients through six sigma initiatives.
- He has trained over 1000 people in the last three years in various levels of quality and six sigma, including certification of green and black belts.
- He was heading the quality team in his previous job assignment.
- Key strings connecting his career space are – Client Management, People Management, strong financial functional and analytical expertise, good technological base and change management.•He has designed enterprise wide applications for clients.
- He is a strong domain expert for F & A outsourcing, covering end-to-end processes, with strong exposure to solutioning.
- He has setup, managed and optimized off-shore operations for P2P, O2C, GL, R2R, FP&A, Tax, transaction processing and financial & IT help desk support, while playing important roles in non-voice based BPOs for over 10 years.
- He authors a unique blog, one of its kind in the world on FAO outsourcing. FAO Blog.
- He successfully transitioned critical projects and was instrumental in setting up multiple projects. He grew them into large units.
- He holds a certification from Microsoft, Oracle, besides being a certified Internal Quality Auditor and Internal Information Security Auditor, certified by the STQC Directorate.
- His creative and technological endeavours bundled with his strong business orientation drives him to build websites.
- On his personal side he is an artist – Canvaslane