A formal certification program as a Six Sigma Black Belt
- Employees at execution levels, Asst. Manager to Senior Manager Levels, in some cases, up to a delivery lead level.
- For Dedicated Quality resources.
- 80-100 hours of classroom, including open house / practice sessions, spread over 8 to 12 full days. This certifies the participant as a Trained Black Belt
- Completion of two Lean Six Sigma Projects, with advanced analytic tool usage is mandatory for certification. This certifies the participant as a Black Belt
- For resources who have completed the Green Belt Certification, the program will be reduced by 2 – 4 days
- Introduction to Six Sigma – recap
- 6 Thinking Hats technique
- Six Sigma Roadmap in organizations
- Project Charter – Business case, Problem Statement, Scope, Goal Statement, Time management
- Process identification – SIPOC / COPIS
- Team Building – RASIC / RACI
- Roles of Six Sigma Team
- DMAIC – Define, measure, analyze, improve, control.
- Tools in Define phase – SIPOC, Project Charter
- Techniques in Measure Phase (Gauge R&R), Data Collection , DCP, Data Stratification
- DPMO, Sigma level calculation , Process Capability
- Tools and Hypothesis Tests used in Analyze phase, One sample T Test, Two Sample T Test, ANNOVA, Moods Median, One Sample Sign Test, Maan Whitney, F-Test, Chi-Square test
- Improve phase tools – QFD, FMEA, Severity, Occurrence, Detection, Risk strategy, RPN, CAPA
- Control Charts (for controlling special cause variation) – U chart, C-chart, P-chart, NP-Chart, and all types of testing for identifying controls.
- Communication – Stakeholder managements and roles allocations
- Presentation and Team Effectiveness
- Change Management