General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of our Web Site
The terms “We”, “us” or “our entity” refers to “M/s Sigmatrail Consulting Pvt. Ltd.” We are registered in the state of “Karnataka” in “India” You may reach us on our email given at the top of the website. Our address can be found on the “Contact Us” page.
We are registered as a Private Limited Co. under the Companies Act and also hold a regular GST registration as per Indian laws.
Our website (aka site) refers to the URL https://sigmatrail.com
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use for the website, all laws and regulations applicable to us, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws as may be applicable to you. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you may immediately discontinue the use or access of this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or other), to the extent you are provided access to, from this website for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may make you liable for prosecution for the violation. Upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format. All content will continue to be in our ownership.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We or our entity makes no warranty, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. If any content is accidentally added to the website, and we discover the same, our liability will be limited to removal of the same. No other explicit or implicit liability is accepted.
In no event shall we or our constituents or suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our Internet site, even if we or our authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you, if disallowed by the jurisdiction.
Revisions and Errors:
The materials appearing on our web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any material on our web site is accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on our web site at any time without notice. We do not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to our Internet web site and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to the web site shall be governed by the laws of the State in which our entity is based in, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.