Who we are?
The terms “We, us or our entity” refers to “M/s Sigmatrail Consulting Pvt. Ltd.” We are registered in the state of “Karnataka” in “India” You may reach us on our email given at the top of the website. Our address can be found on the “Contact Us” page.
We are registered as a Private Limited Co. under the Companies Act and also hold a regular GST registration as per Indian laws.
Our website (aka site) refers to the URL https://sigmatrail.com
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
How we use collected information:
We collect and use personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site – We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service – Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails – The email address Users provide will be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. We also reserve the right to inform Users of our events and offerings.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
Comments / Registration / Login / Creation of an account:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
An anonymised string created from your email address (also called a hash) may be provided to the Gravatar service to see if you are using it. After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
Non-personal identification information:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies:
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms / Cookies:
If you fill a contact form, leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are necessary to prevent spam and fake updates. Also, these are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for four weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites:
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Analytics data uses partner / open source analytics platforms like Google / Jetpack / Others. The data may include your IP address, besides any other input you may share. This will be retained as per their policies.
If you leave a comment or do a registration / login, this and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. Most of this data is required by the Indian law under various provisions, especially for GST purposes. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We do not store credit card information, as we use third party payment gateway providers, where you will have an option to save / not save your details. This information will be covered by the policies of the provider.
What rights you have over your data:
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You will need to provide specific details of the content you wish to remove.
In some situations, the law may mandate retention of data, like for purchase / sale transactions for goods or services. We will need to store your contact information, including phone numbers, email ids, and addresses, and it may include your PAN and GST numbers. For payments, we normally use secure third party payment gateways, and do not store your credit card / bank information on our servers. Most of our providers give you the option to save / disable save on their platforms. You may exercise caution as you may deem proper.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
We have imbedded tools for hacking attempts, including firewall and DDoS protection on our website. Though, till date, we have not encountered a compromise, however, in a remote situation, in case if the data is compromised, we will try our best to protect the same. Since we collect only basic data, hence do not accept any consequential consequences of the same. We do not save or store bank / card information, hence it is only the providers who can be challenged in case of this kind of a breach. We assure you that we will assist in all possible ways.
How we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
In continuation, we commit to the following:
- We recognize and respect your right to confidentiality and are committed to protecting the privacy of the visitors to our website. We are the sole owner of the information collected through our website. We will not share, or sell any identifiable personal information to any other third party, unless legally required to do so.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- We may provide personally-identifiable information and non-personally-identifiable information to our subsidiaries and affiliated companies. However our entity will use reasonable efforts to limit their use of such information and to use other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We also retain the right to contact the person who has submitted the information at any time unless otherwise specified. We may send emails to you at the email id given by you. We respect your privacy and in the event that you choose to not receive such emails, we will take all steps to remove you from our list. We will make all efforts to respond to you in a timely manner to fulfil your requests.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or our Web site, please get in touch with us on our email given on contact page
In case if you disagree with any of the above, you are requested not to visit / browse our website.